LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

void a (STUDENT)     12 April 2018

Filing fir in wrong ipc

Hello, I am a recent graduate. I went from my home for one and a half months. In between I didn't contacted to my parents. So being unsure this incident my parents lodged a missing or kidnapping report to the local police station. So for that police took this FIR under IPC 155/18. So after returning me and my father had to go with the medical examination and court procedures of 164 cr.pc. So my question is, is this case falls under this IPC? if not then in which IPC it falls in? is the case could be finished by simply withdrawing the FIR when I am saying I have done that by my own without any others influence or the medical examination and court procedures were necessary for it? and I want to know that, is it necessary for this case to file an FIR or a GD?

 3 Replies

Ambanshu Sahni   13 April 2018

If Police has started investigating, you need to get the FIR quashed from the Hon'ble High Court. The quashing is done under Section 482 of the IPC.

Warm regards

Ambanshu Sahni

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 April 2018

"my father had to go with the medical examination and court procedures of 164 cr.pc" Who had authorised the medical examination? What has been the court procedure involved?

void a (STUDENT)     13 April 2018

medical examination has been done to me. I went to the magistrate of the court for the confession.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query