LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rinku   16 July 2018

Filed mutual consent

The divorce case filed from wife's side is going on in family court for last 3 years. She recently posted  her profile with photo in an online two matrimonial site showing status as "divorced" and child living status is " not living with me" but we have one child of 7 years who is living with her. status created before mutual consent signed by us

I have not seen my son since six years as starting from the case but I am giving maintainence charges regular from 2012.

second motion date of mutual consent is on Dec 18

Is it possible to file a complaint in police cyber cell or in which court so as they can collect the details from online matrimonial site office, and also the locations where from she logged into? Most probably she will be access the site from her mobile phone so she can't say the profile was posted by parents without her knowledge.

Learning

7 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     16 July 2018

You can make FIR of fraud.

rinku   16 July 2018

only matrimonial site login ID of my wife is
sufficient for making FIR

rinku   16 July 2018

I know her profile when I created my own fake id

abhishek sharma   16 July 2018

you do one thing move an application in the Court CPC order 6 Rule 17 for amendment of Plaint and add this whole thing in your amendment plaint so as to make your divorce case strong

rinku   17 July 2018

cpc order 6 rule 17 application will file from my home town court or where the mutual consent case is filed(my wife hometown)through my advocate there

rinku   17 July 2018

mutual consent is filed when she was ready to withdraw 125 execution, DV CASE, APPEAL IN SESSION COURT AGAINST THE order passed in my favour in lower court (498),another case is state vs my name (pending) all the above cases are withdrawn by her
1 Like

rinku   17 July 2018

after above mutual consent is filed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register