LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swasti (Manager)     17 November 2012

Filed for medical test; wife denying impotency allegation

Wife filed for divorce stating husband is not physically and mentally fit for married life, and marriage has not been consummated. Then husband fied IA for his medical checkup by medical board to disprove her allegation-"husband is not physically and mentally fit for married life".  Now, she filed reply to IA stating that since marriage has not been consummated, he is not mentally capable for married life even if he is physically fit. 

So, please help me to proceed further.

My advocate is of the view that mental impotency can not be ruled out by medical checkup and she will use that point in future.

Will court allow my IA for medical checkup as she has taken such a stand on it?

Learning

3 Replies

fedupAlot.... (-)     18 November 2012

stop everything and go for counselling....spent a good time with your wife..forget about all those legal issues and once back then decide by yourself of filing medical test to each other ..al your doubts -both of them will be clearified..

rajiv_lodha (zz)     18 November 2012

Yes, find out her intention. If u know that u are physically/mentally potent and stil she wants divorce; find out the real cause throu mediation. If things are resolvable, then bend u both a little.

Owise, work out an agenda for MCD

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 November 2012

It seems that the marriage is dead. So better look for amicable seperation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register