LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer Khatib   09 December 2019

FDP PETITION

my uncle's have filed fdp petition against order pass in os but my uncle's not done me a party in os & also fdp . what can I do become party in fdp.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 December 2019

As you have already filed a petition for impleading you as party and as it was dismissed, depending on the reason if you are a necessary party or concerned your advocate can guide you further course of action by getting impleaded with appeal to higher court, or enlisting you as a Witness for your mother.

As you have already filed a petition for impleading you as party and as it was dismissed, depending on the reason if you are a necessary party or concerned your advocate can guide you further course of action by getting impleaded with an appeal to the higher court, or enlisting you as a Witness for your mother.

As you have already filed a petition for impleading you as party and as it was dismissed, depending on the reason if you are a necessary party or concerned your advocate can guide you further course of action by getting impleaded with an appeal to the higher court, or enlisting you as a Witness for your mother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register