1. My father has own house bought by him more than 30 years ago.
2. He also has some small village land given to him by his father by registered will. After death of grandfather, village land transferred to my father name using his registered will.
3. He has 2 sons. I am the younger son. One year before my father said he will give half to each son from those two properties.
4. All 3 agreed and we signed an agreement for this in a fifty rupees stamp paper. Registration of agreement and properties did not take place.
5. My brother is not giving money for family maintenance for my father. Now my father says he will give both properties fully to me.
6. Can my father sell the village land to another person on his own and give settlement deed for the house to me?
Question is can father do either 5 or 6 on his own ? or can my brother file any suit with that agreement and stop these transactions?