LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishnakishore   16 July 2016

Father is a railway employee - not getting pension

My Father is a retired Railway employee, at the time of last working day of retirement Sr. Dste has issued a notice to produce cast certificate, for which my father has already produced several times to railway department.

In CAT case filed aganist Sr. Dste, Sr.DPO, and DRM, CAT judgement - Railway department has to release all pending privilages and payments to my father with in 60 days, immediately my father filed the same in CAVEAT, but still Sr. DPO didnt not allowed to pay the amount with in the stupilated time. Now my father wants to file contempt of court aganist 3 of them since the court due date is expired through a proper lawyer but the lawyer is educating very little and giving very often answers to our questions.

1. How much time will take to take the decision by court under contempt of court...?

2. Can we request court to collect the money / cheque from Railway Dept and handit over to us...?

3. Can we request court to issue arrest warrent to Sr. DSTE, Sr. DPO, DRM under contempt of court...?

It would be grest helpfull to me if you can able to provide clear cut answers instead of posting 

a. he is right

b. I support Mr.....

c. Case not clear

d. too many parameters....etc etc etc

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register