LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wifebetrayed (service)     28 February 2012

Father in law itr

i am facing dowry case, how can i get  FIL income tax return and bank statement. as per chargesheet they gave me 400000  in cash second day of marriage

 1 Replies

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     28 February 2012

you need to file just a T.E.P. mentioning details of cash,date, coupled with order of justice dhingra and central information officer report.regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query