LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     14 June 2017

Fasely transfered case to accused place

Sir, I filed complaint in local PS but local inspector didnt respond then I given complaint to local SP then He forwarded to Local PS But no there is no progress. Then I filed private complaint U/s 420,406 and 506 in JFCM Court then court forwarded to the complaint to Local PS after that Police registered FIR. 

But Investigation Officer, without taking My statement(WITHNESS-1), He created withness statment of mine without my concern. and he taken withness statments from other Two person against to me and Transfered the case to ACCUSED PLACE after that Accused place police submitted Final report by saying FALSE" in Accused place court. 

Later I filed RTI for case status in the local police station, then I Got reply from local SP Office "That saying case has been transfered to the Accused place And also they mentioned that I given statment to them" but I never given any statement to them and also  whatever they mentioned statement recorded date I was attened office that day.

I recieved the final report through RTI from SP Office which was submitted by local inspector to SP after filling so many RTI's.

1) Is it possible to me file protest petition in our local court with whatever report received from local SP Office (which was submitted by local inspector to SP saying FALSE ALLEGATIONS), If so what is the procedure.Please advise.

2) In this scenario wheather I need to file protest petition in Local court or High court? Please advise

3) One withness given statment against to me, wheather I need to inculde that statment also while filing Protest Petiton, If so Please advise.

4) Is it compulosry required my presence at the time of filling protest petition in Court or my Lawyer presence sufficient to file protest petition. Please advise 

Thanks for your time. 


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register