Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neilesh (Owner)     02 July 2013

Farming land in gujarat

Respected Members.

I had my own farming land at Khambhalia Taluka Dist. Jamnagar which I sold on 07/06/2008 against which I purchased another farming land at Limbdi Taluka Dist Surendra Nagar on 25/11/2008. Now the problem is that I am denied the purchase of farming land as Farmer with the reason given as that I should have informed the sale details to the respective Collector & obtain a letter stating the details as per the Law in Gujarat. Subsequently I have obtained a certificate from Mamlatdar of Khambhalia on 25/01/2011 in which the details of the sale transaction is mentioned as date of sale as 10/11/2008 which has been approved on 07/01/2009. Now as per this detail the official date of approval of the sale of my land works out to be 07/01/2009...I have purchased another land on 25/11/2008 which is very much within the time limit of purchasing other farming land. Still as of now I am denied the transfer of new farming land purchased by me on 25/11/2008 saying that I was not a farmer any more on the said date because I sold off my farming land on 07/06/2008.

I request the guidance on the above matter. Please make a note that this entire matter is in the State of Gujarat & hence all the laws concerning the farming land as well as the status as farmer are applicable of the State of Gujarat.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register