LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

marutitathe (Proj Manager)     11 November 2013

Farmers certificate

Hello, My mother have a land in pune; I got her 7/12 copy from Talathi. I bought a small agriculture land. While registration I attached an affidavit stating I am also farmer as my mother is farmer and have a agriculture land. Now to transfer 7/12 on my name I am being asked to submit Farmers Certificate. How to apply for a farmers certificate, what is the procedure. Will my mothers farmers certificate is enough for me to become eligible to buy an agricultural land. Please help


 1 Replies

advbharathase@yahoo.co.in (advbharathase@yahoo.co.in)     11 November 2013

Approach your respective Tahasil Setu Office, Prescribed application for Shetkari Asalyacha Dakhala - Farmers Certificate - is available. Fill it up with present mothers 7 x 12 extract and ration card and or showing your relationship document, permanent resident certificate from Gramsevak/Talathi. On line service are also available. Easy. Advocate Bharat B Hase, Dombivli .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register