Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meena baya (LECTURER)     05 October 2008

Family legal problem

With reference to Neetu Mittal's case (by Justice S.N. Dinghra) my enquiry is ....

Was his husband alive or does she have any child ?

If in case she has any child then, does child has any right in his grandparents property?


 2 Replies

Adv.Shine Thomas (Advocate)     07 October 2008

Dear Meena,


In this case the Delhi HC said that,a woman can claim a share in her husband's property but cannot claim a right to live in the house of her in-laws.


(i) at that time her husband was alive and she has no issues.

(ii)A child of a predeceased son has got a right in Grandparents property,but in this case the grandchild has no right in the property  because his father was then alive.

mahendra kumar mishra (legal services)     30 October 2008

a person is living in bhopal and he leve his wife before 3 years, his wife wont to taking divorce his husband but husband not agree to providing divorce her.

in case any solucation plaese send kindly thank

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query