Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramana (SA)     23 February 2010

Family disputes

Hi,

this is dispute between , my father and my father brother, actually in 1980 my father was working, and started doing business, my father brother was doing nothing, and he just helping in small things, my grand father has land of 130 CM, and my grand fathers bother has 130 CM, my father brought land of 130CM from my grand father's sons, after that he also biuld a house with his hard working for him and his brother, also distribute land just to cultivate, Since there is one side of soil is not good, my father has given road side of soil to cultivate to his brother, we were having one shop, which is now rigistered on my father name, in that also he has given Rs 25,000 in 1986 to his bother as part of shop property.  that time they have not written any shattlement parikarthulu ( i am not sure they said this word) in register office.

after that my father bought some more land and written on my mother, some land and building on me and my brother.

No comming to problem.

Now my father and his brother trying to register it now, but my father brother is asking he needs entire road side land, if we give to him, nothing we get when we sell other land.

Now they are objecting and saying we will seal entire your property, now they are saying to give a share on all the property of us( my father and my family properties).

Now my question is

1) . are they have rights to seal on each and evary property of us, even they go to court, what will be court give justice on this.

2) What will be tha time period to give justice on this.

3)are they do anything with poperty which is on my name and my brother and father names.

4) Since land is comming from my grand fathers, don't we have right to ask to share as equal.

Thanks in advance... Please reply

Learning

2 Replies

ramana (SA)     23 February 2010

I was forget to mentioned my state, i am from andra pradesh.

Subbu E   03 December 2021

Bro call me 94056591143

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register