LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharat rathi (md)     24 May 2013

Falsi allegation by wonem

hello sir, i am bharat rathi. i need an opinion in a case.

an unmarried women had framed false allegations against my dad . she had filed an FIR framing that my dad had slapped her and molested her. the real story is that that girl slapped me and when my father came to know about it , he slapped the girl's father . at the time of incident all the neighboues were present . they have seen that first violent action was from the girl's side. the next morning she filed a false complaint using all her sources and everything. kindly help

Learning

13 Replies

RAJESH KHANNA mob 09780573241 (AS PRATICE LAWYER AT LUDHIANA)     24 May 2013

firstly get bail against FIR from Court. also check under which sanctions fir is framed fight case accordingly

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 May 2013

If there neighours are your friends then take there help to be witness and obtain bail out of fir and also tlak to the girl here you have not given what is the story so we can give only presumptions only.

In recent times on womens issue the police is acting very strickly so obtain as above said and then compriomise with that girl 

1 Like

bharat rathi (md)     24 May 2013

thanks a lot rajesh ji and mahesh ji for replying..

sir the girl is herself a lawyer. she and her father(doctor) acts like a dictator in whole street.

the whole incident is-- on 22nd may -2013 i received a call that our office has caught fire. the doctor and the girl lives in the opssoite building. when we reached the spot , we saw that there was no fire, a person living there threw sand on the fire and it was settled . other families also live in the same building and there are many meters. one of them caught fire( not ours). when me and my brother reached there, the doctor started shouting then he will get our office sealed and blah blah.. first we requested him to keep quiet so that we can see whether the fire has settled down or not. he kept shouting .. my brother held his hand and made him walk aout of our compound. seeing this the girl( lawyer) ran towards my brother to hit him.. i came in between and stopped her. he was not able to get pass of me...i told her " didi calm down, humein dekhne do ki aag lagi kahan hai, she didn't stopped.. unable to reach my brother she slapped me instead.. the also i said " ki didi aapne mujhe maar liya ab shaant ho jaao and let ue see.. at this my brother got furious he called police and called dad. when my dad came to that place the doctor moved towards him to stop him forcefully. my father pushed him back. watching this the girl ran towards my father . i again came in between and stopped her. she tore my t-shirt and shouted that just wait and watch what she will do.. she threatened us that she will file a complaint. she said that now she will show us what a girl takes to file a complaint...

first of all i would like to tell you that we are not afraid of that girl and her father. the have lied to police and using all their sources they have filed an FIR.

we also gave our statement that night mentioning the same incident.

we also have apllied for anticipatory bail. kindly suggest me what can i do??

will my father face any problem in getting bail??

kindly suggest.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 May 2013

try to contact her thorugh your lawyer and obtain bail before she make another allegation 

No one will harm you but you will be in mental tension till the case closes 

bharat rathi (md)     25 May 2013

Sir the girl is adamant on getting my father arrested. She had filed a FIR based on false complaint. Sir would it be a problem to get anticipatory bail.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     25 May 2013

Dear Bharat,

As per the narrated incidents, i can presume that 323, 341 , 354 , 34 of IPC under which FIR must have been lodged. It is better you check out the sections. These sections are bailable and you can get the bail from police station itself.

As there is no injury / grievous hurt to any body you  and your father on safer side.

ready to face trial, if you will make compromise then their moral will be on sky. don't do that have patience.

every thing will be alright within few days.

Rajiv Bhasin 

Bhasin & Associates

bhasin.laws@yahoo.com

1 Like

thanks a lot rajiv ji.. they have lodged false complaint under IPC 354. is that bailable. we have already filed for anticipatory bail. the hearing for bail is on monday.

rajeev ji as you have read the whole incident . do you think that we would face any problem in getting bail?

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     25 May 2013

Dear,

This is bailable offense, i don't think you would face any problem.

Rajiv Bhasin

1 Like

you could have get it from police station, why you have approached session court for anticipatory bail. It rest upon session court eithe to grant bail or say IO would take it.

Rajiv Bhasin

thanks again rajiv ji..

i had consultation with our lawyer . he said that keeping in mind present circumstances where crime against women has increased a lot , the court is keeping a very strict eye on cases under IPC354. also the IO told us that we should apply for anticipatory bail.

bharat rathi (md)     27 May 2013

the court has rejected my father's bail petition. what can i do now? kindly suggest something.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     29 May 2013

Dear Bharat, 

You have no other option but to approach Hon'ble High Court of Delhi for anticipatory bail.

Rajiv Bhasin

Bhasin & Associates

bhasin.laws@yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register