Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunabha mondal (none)     03 May 2012

False ragging case

RESPECTED ALL OF YOU..

while i am studying in an institute i found a utter disgraced misuse of recent version of anti-ragging law and its rules.  one of my friend(female) going to ask about the dress code of her junior(also female) in no any rough way but in a senior most way.... then that junior fellow some how lodge a complain and run to the court...and by the time when that senior fellow not present at campus....she summoned up without prior notice...no one there to call her or even inform her... requisite days past.. a search warrant made up to arrest her...now she going through harsh situations of her life...with three time hearing....the funny thing is thai in every hearing that accusing lady never was present at court...... so from above incident i want to know.........

1. how any complain about a ragging can be lodged or even so how it be proceed without acknowledging the college authority in any way or to any anti-ragging committee.

2. if its true that in any where in any way ragging complain is been lodged can directly court can dissolve the issue before each of the party.. what are those procedures.....kindly tell me....

3. if already any anti-ragging committee is being there and though ragging is lodged is there any authenticity of that committee there......in case of acknowledging before the commitee before going to court .....

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 August 2012

See website of NHRC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register