New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hari (b)     15 August 2010

false pleadings

In case under 125 crpc against me my wife has knowingly given false pleadings that she is unemployed . I have proof that she is in employment and gets regular salary thru bank . What action can be taken against her for this false pleading ?


 1 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     15 August 2010

If you can prove, she can't get maintenance. You can file appliaction to proceed against her ,to court under Sec 340 Cr.P.C. if she has filed affidevit of same statement.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register