LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Deka (proprietor)     27 May 2011

False Kidnaping case

Dear Sir,

I have a problem that my son got married with another cast girl, they fleed from home and got married without our knowledge, after 3 days we lodge missing complaint at PS. suspecting the girl's family, while the Police went to there home for enquiry and asked about their girls they informed that she is not available for last few days while I asked whether police report made or not they informed no. next day they made kidnaping case against my son and my wife. soon after a call from a police station of another district informed me that both of them are found whele travelling by bus. my son & the girl informed that they are messuared 18+ and married each other with their will, the mother of the girl also stated in her FIR that her daughter is 18+ years of age. evein though the police send my son to Jail.

Now can the police arrest my wife also (her (my wife) name is not that thye have mentioned in their FIR), Girl and her parents said in writting that her daughter is 18+ and the girl said she married herself without any pressure. please inform what is next to my son and wife.


 2 Replies

SKY (SKY)     28 May 2011

Dear Monoj,

In your case, i have outlined the following:

  • When both are married to their own choice, they might have evidenc of their marriage in terms of Marriage certificate and marriage photographs etc.. If it is there then take this is an evidenc and launch a written complaint against the girl parents..
  • I would suggest you to seek for good advocate for further guidance...


Manoj Deka (proprietor)     30 May 2011

SKY Sir,

Now the case has turned to another corner that the complainent (Girls parents) are doing their bes to get bail of my son without withrowing the case, How we can stop these are there any section to prevent a complainent from taking bail. they have got signed in vokalat nama from my son,

Please inform how I should proseed further.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register