Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHM   03 October 2020

False complaint using sc/st act

Hello, 

I along with my family have been suffering from noisy activities of upstair flat occupant from last 2 years. We have filed various complaints in police station but no relief (no society formation yet) .

Now to take revenge that upstair flat occupant has filed a false complaint in police station stating that he is being harassed because he belongs to reserved category.

Complaint has been filed against me, my brother & my father (senior citizen). I was called to police station to record my statement which I did. I stated all sufferings we have been through all these years and also gave copies of previous complaints that we had filed. I firmly stated that I do not believe in any caste discrimination & consider everyone equal. When we asked for copy of complaint letter & statement, police sub inspector asked us to write a letter to senior police inspector asking for the same which I did. 

I want to know if there can be any legal implications further? We just wanted to get rid of the noise nuisance but now the matter seems to be going in different direction. 

Are there any legal actions that we can take to ensure safety of my family? 

Thanks in advance. 

Learning

1 Replies

Srinivasa reddy Konuganti   04 October 2020

Mr Om prakashji, can you enlighten us on how to explain a case under SC-ST ATROCITIES ACT?, without mentioning Caste.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register