LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pradeep H.U (advocate)     14 September 2013

False complaint

what are the reliefs against the false criminal complaints 

 1 Replies

C.V.Kansara (member)     14 September 2013

Consult a local lawyer and file civil as well as criminal case for defamation and compensation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query