Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MIS (Student)     19 May 2013

False case of abuse and harrassment

Hi Guys , 

My brother is in deep trouble,Sat down to seek help from you guys .His (brothers) wife had been a b*tch from the last 6 months and my brother being a down to earth person/very calm couldnt notice it and collect enough proofs against her and one day when he(my brother) saw her going out with her boyfriends in the middle of the night and questioned her about it.She threatened to kill him and said she can do anything and He should not question her.After a few arguements the next day she left his place with all the assets(jewellery) and filed a complaint against him saying that he has been harrassing her with all my family including me.When he went to their local police station the officer said it is a written complaint and no FIR has been filed and said will be counselling him and my family .After a Gyan session..he directed them to DCP they attended  DCP gyaan session and my brother father and mom .As suggested by my brothers  friend to avoid any complicancies,"we should say we will accept her back" said the same.

Im terribly Confused with everything ,

My Questions : 

- How do you guys see, this case going ?

- Is my brother right in what he is doing?

- What if she comes back and slaps a case again on him with all my family members as she did this time ? 

- What would be a correct step to take ?

- Neither of us have been arrested but I was informed to come and  sign as the case has my name too.Is this right ( I live in a different city)? 

Im not sure what would be the right step.We have never been in such situations and neither have knowledge,The Lawyer simply said file a case and he`ll take care of it.Is there anything my brother can do in this case.Pleeeease Help 

Many Thanks in Advance.

Learning

1 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     19 May 2013

a stitch in time saves nine, but yr brother did not apparently it seems, might be he married her loving her features may be, so one needs to pass through agony, you using words as bit** your brother's wife is indeed not expevted, how do you expect either your brother or she when reconciled will tolerate you. today  is a world of dating experience or sharing partners with others, how can you mix past and present attitudes, after all man has a problem of incompatible understanting of conflict thinks!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register