Hello Sir/s,

I am here for an urgent advise on 498a/406 filed in May 2015. needless to say that another false case has been filed and I am suffering ( case has been filed without any injury to the girl, she has my voice recoded on mobile phone, it is abusive), regardless to say that she provoked me to abuse her verbally so she can record.. I and my family cooperated with police on investigations so far. Now, with the help of IO, family is out of the scam, police want to charge me only on 498a and 406. They have called me a couple times to surrender at police station and after two days of police custody I can apply for regular bail. I am working abroad and do not want to enter in custody for a single day otherwise I will loose my job. I have applied for an AB which is rejected from lower courts, now on process to apply in high court. I am afraid if it gets rejected from high court too what else I can do except to surrender at PS. Other party is trying everything to get me into jail, they have asked me to pay 50 lacs to settle. I refused to pay single penny. Please advise ASAP. thanks and regards




+ 91 9225510883


Don't worry.. You can apply for the AB at the high court.

Mention all the facts related to you defense very smartly in the bail application.. 

Have courage and face the situation.. get a good lawyer to help you.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  


File your AB before the high court in effective manner giving all facts in the application/petition, you will get the AB, generally high courts grants the AB in 498a/406 ipc cases .

U have to engage a competent lawyer in HC and apply for AB.As already rejected in the lower court,the laqwyer should be wise enough to impress and pray to the court n his petition,in order to get U enlarged on bail.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x