Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sujata   07 October 2015

False allegation of girl that she was abducted to get marry

hello

girl from our village was in love with boy from same village. they got married but both lived at their homes and didnt tell anyone. but now her parents know all this and we dont know how they convinced their daughter to make false allegation on that boy that he abducted her and forced to marry. we have her photographs and videos with smile and happiness ,in marriage. and also whats app chat, sms, and call details. she also made false allegation on his friend. one of them is my husbund who was in mumbai at that day working in government office. so he cant be at that place. which is far away means 12 hrs required to go there. 

and after that marriage both of them notarize their marriage on another day with forged sign of my husbund. on that day too, he was in his office. now we have applied for bail application for my husbund. his office issued document that he was present in office.  

so i want to know what will be her punishment for false allegations. and what should we do. 

Learning

5 Replies

Aditya Sharma (Advocate)     07 October 2015

Hi,

Your husband should file a separate case on that girl for Malicious prosecution in the court where the case against him was registered.

through this you can put that girl and his family on trial. for the signature part kindly refer to section 464 of IPC. in the same case also mention that such malicious prosecution against your husband has caused him severe defamation and with the intention of harassing and implicating false case against him has prejudiced his reputation in the society.

regards.

1 Like

b.goheel   07 October 2015

@ sujatha.
in absence of mentioning of fact of offering a space to my cousin in the home to pass quality of their time together.
and
presence of false allegation of act of fraud signature in the query
have only differance in our story. otherwise, let me tell u tht ur query is carbon copy to the hurdle we have faced.

b.goheel   07 October 2015

i]   we have her photographs and videos with smile and happiness ,in marriage. and also whats app chat, sms, and call details
       nice very intimate frndshp ur hubby.hv to the extent of sharing.

ii]   after that marriage both of them notarize their marriage on another day with forged sign of my husbund
       before registering the marriage, it is mandatory to give the identity proof of each and every person whose names are mentioned before registrar.

about notarization of this document, seniors can guide u better on seeing the concerned documents.

iii]   so i want to know what will be her punishment for false allegations. and what should we do.
       if method of getting notarization was illegal thn not only wife of frnd of ur husband bt also frnd of ur husband is too responsible.

assume u hv already engagged a very gud prominent lawyer. It is better to follow his/her instruction.

1 Like

sujata   07 October 2015

yes his friend too took my husband's disadvantage

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     07 October 2015

Notaries  are designated only sworn and attestation of certificates,they have no right to solemnise a marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register