Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi (soft.eng)     28 February 2011

false 498a - how to prove

Hi,

My elder brother was accused on 489a which is false. Below are the details I have.

1. April, 2008  they got married

2. My sister-in-law is having Canadian citizenship so my brother also gone to canada 

3. They got disputes there and my brother came to india May 2010 but she came to india in September 2010 and      went to her native place stright away.

4. She was demanding more money and divorce which we denied.

5. She filed a false 498a and 324 cases against all of us (6 members including my uncle) and my brother and father got arrested in a trap of mutual understand(father on bail now)

She never stayed with me but how can we prove that ?  Neighbours know that she was not with us.  I have a proof of  mobile conversation recording of her brother saying that the cases are intentional and false.

I have to leave to US on job purpose. Can I go even my name is in FIR and CD1(A3) also possibility of in chargesheet as they spent money on police.

Advice me what should be my next steps..

Thanks,

Ravi

Learning

2 Replies

ravi (soft.eng)     28 February 2011

Still awaiting for the suggestions .. whether to quash the case or not? and Since it is my brother's case, am I not having right to travel to other country?

Thanks,

Ravi

You tell me (Personal)     09 March 2011

Don't worry.

Get a good lawyer and have it Quashed. The case will drag on, you can still travel abroad if your passport is not compounded. Assuming you are out on bail and no caluse about travelling abroad.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register