Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (service)     13 March 2012

False 498a

my  wife filed false 498a police case agst me and my aged mother

can any suggest me a good reasonable lawyer who can quash the case on the evidience of mobile tape that my wife accepted that she filed false case on me with the suggestion of their family member and friends and i also want to teach them lession that they may not file any false case further. how is this possible

i got bail

my mother stays at other state and she can not come at west bengal to take bail becuase she is heavy weight and problem in leg and can not drive on her legs.

now, what, i have to do

pls also suggest me and help me to save my mother by police.

pls also give me a lawyer at kolkata with phone no and address to quash the case.

thank you

suresh

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Suresh

First step- Go to High Court and file a petition for arresting stay OR Quash the FIR. This will prtect you & your family till submit the charge sheet.

Second Step-- When charge will sheet submit in court by police. get Proceeding stay from high court.

Third-- If matter is bail- than all have to appear before in court personally. its mandatory.

Fourth:-- See attached file-- Mobile taping is strong evidence but IT SHOULD BE VERIFIED BY A EXPERT. ITS compulsorry.

For more- free talk

Attached File : 935610354 false dowry frame is crulity against husband.docx, 935610354 sms and emails can be used as evidence.docx downloaded: 95 times

(Guest)

Dear suresh

Is your mother's treatment documents is available.

what is experts/doctors opinion about your mother's health.

its usefull to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register