Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (swe)     03 October 2013

False 498a,304b,dp3&4,302 cases

Hi,

I got married on 13-oct-2011, and my inlaws hided her health related issues before marriage.

later we had quarells each other and lived apart, girl is in inlaws house from jan 4th 2012. and before she went from my house we are very good, i had a phone conversation recorded on 5th jan 2012 which shows that we are good and harmonous. Everything is fine when we are good, but after wedlock, they turned out on different way.

one bad day,suddenly police came and took me off to custody and later i came to know, that wife is commited sucide and my inlaws put a false case 498a against me and my family. I am in shock. I am not aware whats happening at that time.she went to coma after hanged himself in their parental house, and after 13 days she died. i remanded in jail, my parents and sister also went jail.its very horryfying experience. and after she died they demanded huge money to compromise the case. we are in bail now, and actual truth is they planned accordingly to attempt sucide and put a case after that. But unfortunatly from their end, it went wrong, and she died. and the case is turned to another sections added up 304B and 3&4 DP actand finally 302.

I have audio recordings evidences that we had a conversation in phone on 5th jan 2012 10:40 AM about 1 hour in very harmonous way. but they made alligations that me and my family bore grudge against my wife and necked from my house on 5th jan(the same day which i had a call from my wife). she called from their parental place and am in my office in chennai at that time. how can it possible to necked out from my house in tirupati?

Are these mobile recordings are useful to fightback my case effectively as an evidence ?

Then how much weightage this evidence has?   Plz guide me

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2013

if death has taken place within 7 years of marriage, by unnatural way then presumption of 304b operates against you.  You have to prove being innosent.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 October 2013

you should contact a lawyer personally with all the documents

kumar (swe)     04 October 2013

i know the lawyer is a covert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register