LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498avictim (analyst)     22 November 2010

Faking false power of attorney

need advice on the following typican scenario...i have been arguing with my incompetant lawyer and fired him now..

I went to AP HC to quash the 498a,DP2 and DP3 against my family myself nd family (A2-A7) with two different petitions and got intermin stay . After I got stay my wife went to UK on study VISA and i was attending family court on annulement proceedings.

My Father in law  filed a stay vacate petition on the HC onbelaf of my wife as GPA holder and vacated stay on A1 and filed another petition to vacate on A2 to A7.

But when  i checked the HC document docket with my lawyer there was no document of  GPA given by wife to his father .Immideatly we rushed to registrat of HC gave a complaint but no action so far from 4months. The petition date is after my wife flew to abroad.

my incompetant lawyer says we can not do anything .always discouraging me to take any action against FIL.

how can I prove this fraud committed by FIL and his lawyer ,and drag them to court ? they must provide the copy of GPA along with vakalatnama and counter petition. Counter petition says it is filed by her father as GPA holder ( this part is hand written on petition ) .

I applied for the docket paying RS 50/ fee to provide complete docket and no copy GPA given to us even the court clerk saying same that GPA is not there at all.

DO I need to file RTI to get the documents or can go to court directly with the same ..?

Learning

4 Replies

498avictim (analyst)     22 November 2010

"

498avictim (analyst)     23 November 2010

any suggestions on this pls ?

ishaq mohd (advocate)     24 November 2010

i think u should apply for cetified copy to copying branch. if gpa is not on the file u can file a direct petition in court. for u right advice is to consult some other lawyer

498avictim (analyst)     24 November 2010

thanks for your reply..i have consulted different lawyers and everyone discouraging me and not willing to help us

please advise if we can approach any court directly with a private complaint , if so what are the section and which court should we approach..?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register