Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaibhav (a)     18 July 2013

Fake old age complaint

hello

before explaining my problem let me give some details

i am from a middle class family student, i am residing in house registered on the name of my late grandfather. My father and my uncle drinks and threatens us to throw out of house,even my grandmother is supporting them. Earlier i posted a topic related to it and due to kind advise i am still in the house.

Now they are planing to throw us out of the house by making a fake complaint by my grandmother to the police,that i tortured her and beats her.She will also collect fake vitness. 

can someone please please please help me.

I am tired of all this and its my last hope after this i will give up my life...please help 

Learning

8 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 July 2013

It is an ancestral property for you, you have got share in the share of your father, File a suit for for parttion.  except this you cannot do anything.  For more details you can call me.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 July 2013

it is most unsuala case but without seeing the earlier dtails a proper advise cannot be given

your earlier https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=48112&offset=2#.UedboKzQzmk

let your mother use woman fridnly DV Act.

sir can you please tell me what is this woman fridnly DV Act. and how can i save my self from fake complaint my grandmother can launch against me

please tell me how to file partition and how preent myself from complaint taht could me launched against me by m grandmother

partition will be filed in tehsil office and if they resist then court case.

For guidance on domestic violence case from your mother dial 1029

vaibhav (a)     30 July 2013

thanks for your advise sir

A day back i had left the house because they were disturbing my studies also i was in depression and now residing on rent.

Sir can you please advise me something so that i can maintain my share in the house .

thanks a lot for your kind help sir 

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     17 August 2013

Since it is ancestral property, file partition suit and seek interim injunction not to interfere with your possession, pending disposal of the main partition suit. And also file another injunction not to alienate the property, pending disposal of the main partition suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More