Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Kumar (n/a)     28 May 2013

Fake kidnapping case

Hi there,

I need an urgent advice regarding fake kidnapping case on my brother in delhi India. Last month, my brother's business partner filed an FIR against my brother of Kidnapping of the complainant. The brother got arrested by Delhi police last month and it's been a month now since he is in judicial custody.

In the meantime, its been 3-4 hearings already held and complainant has got disappeared and not showing up for the hearing. What should we do to get my brother bail out. Should we have to wait until finish of 90 days before we are eligible to apply for bail?

Any advice in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Rajeev

Learning

4 Replies

abhishek (advocate)     28 May 2013

have u earlier applied for bail?

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     29 May 2013

Dear Rajeev,

If you have not applied for bail earlier then you can apply for bail. 

You have applied earlier then unless there is some change in circumstances then you cannot apply for bail and we require that bail rejection order to apply for fresh bail.

Rajiv Bhasin 

Bhasin & Associates

bhasin.laws@yahoo.com

Rajeev Kumar (n/a)     28 July 2013

Hi Rajiv,

we couldn't apply for bail since no charge sheet was filed by the delhi police until last Friday. Our lawyer suggested us that we could not do this until the finish of three months finished. Just want to add more info to this. The kidnapping case was filed against 5 people including my brother and 2 of them cannot be arrested yet by the delhi police. That's why we are all in limbo.

Regards,

Rajeev

Rajeev Kumar (n/a)     28 July 2013

Hi Abhishek,

Plz see my reply. 

Regards,

Rajeev

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More