LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saurabh (business)     30 June 2014

Fake dowry case

I have recently done arranged marriage on 25th April 2014.In Feb Roka Ceremony Took place...And we have the courtship period for 2 months.
On 26 th the girl came to our house and in afternoon she went for pag phera ceremony to her house.After that her father called up and told her she will never come back to our house(In Laws) house.

We have tried to find the reason for the same but we didnt get anything.Then we also agreed to take the divorce as girl is not willing to stay.
And we tried to do the mutual decision in terms of money with their parents and relatives.
We failed to come on mutual decision as they are demanding lot of money from us.

And finally 15 days back they registered a case against in Women cell stating that we beated the girl badly and they are demanding 30 lakhs from us.

And they are threating us to put in jail ...so We have registered anticepatory bail.So please advice what can been done in this case.And they have put case on us under IPC 406 and 498.

Please suggest....

Learning

4 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     30 June 2014

I request you to read each and every of my posts in the links bellow: -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U6gslUCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Best-way-to-fight-against-false-498a-103111.asp#.U6gsRkCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=104564&offset=1

Please never give a single rupee to those wrong dowers.

a) Please appear in-person (Without Advocate) in the High Court in your state and get the speed trial order of the 498A on priority. Sample petition of speedy trial is available on the above links.

b) Please file a petition U/S 91 of CrPC and asked the STATE and your wife to give evidence as per Indian Evidence Act 1872 to forfeit their allegation. (They can't give you as the allegation is false). Sample petition of this is available on the following links.

c) File RTIs Frash, First and Second. If then don't answer then file Writ Petition in High Court(Article 226). Sample RTI and Writ Petitions are available on the above links.

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     30 June 2014

It's also similar my story. You don't worry brother your wife family members will not do anything you. I also afraid the starting period, demanding me 25 lacks, After marriage the lady 2 months only stay with our house, there is no any issue in our family, The lady after leave from my family, suddenly changed, I saw the girl in Bharat Matrimoney site. Now the women family afraid me any time I will file Perjury as per experts advice,DP3. so you don't worry.

Follow the expert's advice in this form. This process only mind tension finally favor of Man only depend upon your knowledge and your advocate, You not have any knowledge you can lose lot. In this form expert's will give you good suggestions to solve your issue.

By

Kaatu Poochi

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     01 July 2014

no need to worry, first of all try to get copy of the com plaint and file your reply, contact a lawyer personally.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     01 July 2014

Speedy Trial Sample Petition (Updated and Complete Petition).

Please see the attached file for the speedy trial petition(Updated and Complete Petition).

Attached File : 308009889 samplepetition4speedytrial.docx downloaded: 71 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register