LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Nitin Kumar (Selfemployed)     31 January 2011

Fake Case 498A/DV act

Help required in DV Act- my elder brother living separately with his family since last 1 yr, his wife filed fake dowry case on all family member u/s 498a, 323, 504, 506 & 3/4 dowry prohibition act, our case is in trial in lower court, now in the DV Act opposite party's lawyer want that all the accused , who are in the case should be appear in the court in DV Act on all the dates, now I am with my family member except her husband want relaxation from the date of DV Act case (at least my mother)(if necessary then we will be appear in court, what should I have to do, we can give the rent agreement where they were living , and affidavit of the neighbor of him & our, that they are living separately since last one year, approx 4 to 5 kilometer away & different state.(We are in Delhi, they are living seprately in Haryana, & case is in under trial in Meerut- Uttar Pradesh)

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Nitin Kumar (Selfemployed)     31 January 2011

Is there any benefit to go High Court for mediation,  in this case if case is under trial in lower court. case is filed in Dec-2008.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register