Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous Me (Service)     19 September 2018

Facing issues from current employer for relieving date

Hello

I am working in my current organization and have got a far more better opportunity in other city. We have a 3 months notice period. But last year my salary was not raised even a single penny and its becoming hard for me to survive in such handful money. I asked my HR to leave me early and she is said that she had already spoken with my CEO and agreed for early relieve. She also gave me a tentative date for the same and asked me to inform the other company for a said date of joining. Now she is postponing the dates by giving false reasons. This is the question of my future. Are there any knid of laws for such conditions. Please help me out here.

Learning

2 Replies

Rahul   20 September 2018

Do you have any written document to prove that Hr and Ceo agreed for early relieve at a specify date. Then you quit without notice. IF you don't have proof. Give letter notice to them. Through registered post. Then quit after expiry of date of posted letter.

Anonymous Me (Service)     20 September 2018

I have recordings in which my HR mentioned to inform the other company to join in 1st week of october

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register