Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

David Rajkumar   19 April 2017

Fabrication of documents for marriage

Dear experts,

After two years of marriage, my friend found that he has been cheated by his wife that she is 3 years younger but in reality she is 9 years elder. and also previously she has married with reduced age of 6 years from her original age..and for my friend she has reduced 12 years from her orignal age.

her first husband died in sucidal way.and the marriage was in different dob .and this was not disclosed in marraige certificate as to avoid unnecessary questions.

and her education is at school level..he has all evidence.. as he has lived for 2 years with disturbed matrimonial life  

she has a yonger sister and last younger brother who also married with reduced age of 10 years and they where  able to bear children and the same reduced age was in ration card, voterid school, and there was no issues in their family life, and this was a plus for her reduced age with  acknowledement ... 

the trouble start with only the elder sister second marrages but in women station police suggest to live with her inspite of age diff giving example of sacin etc... her age is 35(orignal 48)  and husband age husband age 37,bearing child was a critiacal issues providing with lot of difficult helath isssues at  47 48 age.. now the matter is in court for divource,.. can he file defamation case in court to the relative ie elder sister of his wife as they supported her and lied with fabrication of documents for marriage inorder to get a portion of land properties worth 2 crores of his share...

my friend wife alter her age 6 years for her first marrage and she was shy in saying her real age so she reduced her age every 5 years and fnally she reduced her age 12 year from her original and the documnets was easily avaible for marriages..when this marriage alliaance came why not miss the oppurtunity which come on their way and keeping in mind the land properties worth 2 crores in his share.. 

Can he file defamation case or fabircation case in court to the relative of his wife as they supported her and lied with fabrication of documents for marriage inorder to get a portion of land properties worth 2 crores of his share. or any other form case apart from divorce..as my friend family has lost the peace of mind and health with mental torment..

Learning

5 Replies

Narendra   19 April 2017

As you describe it is not a case of defamation in my opinion but wait expert advice

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 April 2017

has any false allegation been made on you before third party.

David Rajkumar   23 April 2017

My Friend Marriage happened has his Mother Died, and inorder to fullfill the place of women and progress to next level and to get marry his siblings

but in women police st. the alligation made was dowry demand and harrasment by the famiy members where his siblings age are hardly 27 and 29 age old...and not able to satisfy but want to live with my freind, and same applied in court, ....the age mentioned in cout also lesser than my friend.and when talked during face to face they said they dont want anything but indirectly hinted a huge amount 30l for a mutaul concernt..its now more 1 and half years they are separated.. becuase of this forgery it has given a bad reputation for his family and has  harldly affected his sibling marriage.

is there a way to file cheating or forgery case on my friend wife sisters and their husband...

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     23 April 2017

This could be a case of cheating and not defamation. As to whether you can go to court consult experts.

David Rajkumar   24 April 2017

Thanks Experts, altering age with documents for the sake of marriage is not a big crime, even most of the women or family police dept, suggest to live to gather, and advised to check the details before marriage for any fabrication and if you are not able find within 3 months the marriage is some what legal.. and thats what happened to my friend wife first marriage , so altering age is not considered a crime legally and after his sucide they went for the second marriage with more altered age considering/ knowing it is not a legal crime if found after the marrige and they are entitled to ailment for marriage,.the other party has to let it go with some shoutings...

and interesting fact is my friend wife father who is getting X INA freedom fighter penstion and in his id card his age is around 97 and his real age is around 83 then the difference between his wife is around 20 years... when their relative complaint to the freedom fighter department they told many are getting freedom fighter penstion monthly around 25000 with free transport and some people are getting penstion with increased age becuase at the time they where kids or just born and departement has sanctioned with lot of verification and refferences and nothing can be done henceforth..

Please suggest any court action to be considered...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register