Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

STRONG MAN (mr)     26 February 2014

Extortion

dear all

my friend an anglo indian residing in hyderabad had married a sheduled caste girl its an love marriage. the marriage has lasted for 2 to 3 yrs and the girl now left the boy and filed 498A ,DIVORCE,125 crpc,dv act. my friend is now in deep trouble plz help him with proper judgments if any in this regard and which are else the law applicable for him as he is an anglo indian

THANKING U IN ADVANCE 

LOOKING FOR UR VALUABLE JUDGMENT CITIATIONS

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 February 2014

In my opinion the best solution will be to settle the matter amicably but it seems her main target at the moment is to put you people behind the bars.

While submitting bail application before the Hon'ble local courts keep the option for compromise open.  You can counter her tears with your patience and cool mind.

Avail services of some good lawyer in the court  and try to ensure that your conduct is not too offensive against her and her family, though you must put solid defence to her every allegation.

1 Like

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     27 February 2014

I agree with Ramachary.  Follow his advise.

You have to face the cases.  There is no other way.  But do not get into inferiority complex.  You should be bold, dare enough.  If you are innocent and not committed any mistake you will come out of the case with clean chit.  For the time being you have to bear the above nuisance.  You should not bow your head down before your wife and you should not lose your self esteem. 

Due to the continuous dowry harassment cases, the Govt had made the law rigid so that there should not be any further dowry death in the country. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 February 2014

Out of the above cases, only 498a needs to be taken care of by obtaining anticipatory bail, rest all other cases can be contested and if the merits are on your side, you may win all the cases.  Ask your friend to engage a prudent lawyer who will take care of the situation as well as about the settled laws on this aspect. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register