LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nilesh kokane (none)     31 March 2021

experts where can i complaint about the talathi and circle officer who have made a old fraud ferfar our land is given by the government under dam punarvasan ( rehabilitated)

we had got a land in punarvasan in the dimbhe dam in pune dist while searching for the documents i came to know about some fraud ferfar like my grand father name is genubahu abaji kokane there are 2 fer far on the land which was given to the government for rehabilitation one has my grandfather original name genubahu abaji kokane and the fraud one has the name namdev alis genbahu abaji kokane also the land which is given to the dam rehabilitation has different no which are been divided in to ferfar so the the person can apply twice for the land which is given by the government for the dam rehabilitation person as i have a proof of the (sankaln registered ) in which the total land is mentioned and where can i complaint about this fraud which is not possible without the help of the talathi and circle officer


 1 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     31 March 2021

1. For any grievances against the Talati /Circle, you may prefer to file written complaint with the District Collector.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register