LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     04 September 2009

Experts - Ask a query option

Respected Experts of the Portal -  May I ask whether Ask a Query option under Main Heading Experts has been blocked in this portal?  Would you please be kind enough to educate me how to utilise that option, as presently I am unable to have access to that option.  Thanking you all and regards.


 55 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     04 September 2009

it   not blocked .-You can clik the Ask a Query - option

Then the select  -  Civil Law etc 

Then go to next option subject;- mention the same 

Next go query Tex -   type the query

Then-  submit 

Your query  will apear in the latest Questions to be answered /as Open query    

May be some times - when you were trying to use the Option- Ask a Question - there may be some technicla problem - try again !

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     05 September 2009

mr. rao explain clearly.

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     05 September 2009

Repected Mr. Vishweshwar Rao, Advocate, Sir,  Firstly after entering experts, ask a query option is not coming and Lawyersclubindia title and tool bar is appearing.  Fortunately, if at all ask a query option appears, then after clicking that option, screen shows only the title and Experts - Ask a Query Option.  Would you be kind enough to help me resolve this problem.  Kind regards.

venkatesh (supervisor)     07 September 2009

The marriage was conducted in India and registered. The boy behaved  very violently and finally filed divorce  at USA. we have also agreed for that as it will be dangerous  to live with him as he attempted to strangulate thrice.  The US court has already declared and issued Divorce certificate.

Now for conducting second marriage with some other person in India and registar that  marriage in India -what we should we do? pl reply.

Rakesh Tekwani (Consultantd)     07 September 2009

hello Mr. Deepak........I need to ask you some information about the DV act.....

manoj (advocate)     09 September 2009

whether wife staying separately wef 19/4/2004 with inbetween stay (27/9/06 to 5/11/06) with husband in matrimonial home as per court order for the sake of child welfare is consdered as an estranged wife without reasonable cause when no reason is stated for withdrawl wef 5/11/06 from husband's society to court ordering cohabitation ?

whether such wife estranged from husband without reasonable / just cause has right of enrty / exit any time upon property (matrimonila home) cowned by husband with mother and married sister ? 

If not then, whether forceful entry caused by such wife is a criminal tresspass liable  for court cvil injunction ? 

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     09 September 2009

Go ahead Mr. Manoj.

Neelam (Dy. Manager)     01 October 2009

I am planning to buy a flat in builder apartment. The rates are quiet low because the land is not under urban area limits or controlled area limits...what does that mean and is there any risk in buying a flat in that property please guide.

sharmilla ram (general manager)     08 October 2009

respected sir once the maintence judgement has come n someone is taking maintence from court.after taking maintence from past one year.again she went for revised maintence.whats the law says once it will be allotted then how many months required to go revised maintence

Venkat Rao P (Audit Manager)     11 October 2009

Respected Sir,

                  My friends wife filed a divoce case seeking maintenance, permannet alimony and divorce in karnataka state on the flase allegation of impotency. She was stayed with her husband for 8 months after marriage. My friend submits medical certificate along with scanned films of his potency in the court . he is resident of  a.p. state . further he was unemployed and studied upto 8th standard. Further she was not provide any proof to the court of  his income

 so, my question is whether divorce is granted to her on this false allegation and grant her the stated sum as she claimed.

please reply it is very urgent

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     12 October 2009


First you have to execute the decree of foreign county in India then you can registered other marriage.


Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     12 October 2009

Mr.Manoj, As the property is jointly therefore it is not a tress pass. but provdie more detail she entered forcefully in which propety and what was buidup area etc to explain and may be it will amount to tresspass if she entered into the share of your mother and sister.


Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     12 October 2009

Dear Mr.Sharmila Ram,

For revision petition, the time limit is one month only but she can file to fix or inhance the amont in the same court u/s 126/127 after one year.


Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     12 October 2009

Dear Mr.Venkat rao,

Once it is proof that the ground taken by the wife is false then your frineds case will be dismissed in favour of your friend and court will not entertain divorce petition and if your frined will file restitution of conjucal rights then her wife will not be entitle for any claim also.


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register