Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Experience letter/relieving letter not provided

Page no : 2

kapil pandit (mechanical Manager)     16 January 2016

You fight for your livelihood right as per constitution of india, if those certificate are making your livelihood less or difficult. Make police FIR there will be some IPC section on this show them all your request to employers.if you do not want to take law into hand. Don't afraid of any body or anybody's opinion. You are not criminal and done damages to company right? Make forge document if nothing works.  If they caught your forged document go to jail and tell jailer that livelihood is my right as per constitution of india and previous employer denied it and treated me as a slave by not giving those documents which I deserve because I am not slave who they bought it for money and after use thrown out. These employers must have earn lots of money beause you work for them under slavary and derived satisfaction from your work. Once you come out jail you again fight for your livelihood right as per constitution of india. Only slaves don't get experience or service certificate. 

1 Like

kapil pandit (mechanical Manager)     16 January 2016

Thingbaijam Lenin   16 January 2016

I appreciate everyone for your valuable responses and I am uncertain of whether my new MNC is going to accept me and my explaination or not so far I have tried convincing it however HR is asking for the relieving or experience letter ASAP. I might need to approach legally for all this letters and I would like to know few more details such as ;

1. What kind of legal advisor should I hire?

2 Is there any way I can approach to Labour Law dept, if any what is the right steps to approach?

3. Is this legal procedure worth as I may loose this new MNC and the offers provided if I do not submit it soon?

If I lost this opportunity, I am going to lost huge in my career and it is going to put me in huge financial loss too.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 January 2016

You may consult an able counsel specializing in labor matters.

You can approach the higher officials in dept. of Labor, o/o Labor Commissioner if you are covered by the def. of 'Workman', 'Employee'.

You may write to past employer that due to its studied silence and not supplying the relieving letter/service certificate,you shall loose your source of livelihood.

An able counsel can guide you properly after examining all docs on record, and your inputs on your matter.

kapil pandit (mechanical Manager)     17 January 2016

You can go to police FIR under right to live ,livelihood and slavary, forced to work but you do not have will to work with them, distroying your career , abusive methods against used etc.. If police registers complaint do not disclose it to any body incliuding lawyers let police do investigation and trust them. Never give lawyers original evidance papers. But tell truth to police. 

Laws in india can be broken by the judge if he thinks that it is in good interest. if you are becoming poor and employer is becomming rich and he is using indian laws against you god bless such laws. And if you think pepers like relieiving letters and experience letter gona give you lots of money god bless you .. 

kapil pandit (mechanical Manager)     17 January 2016

You can go to police FIR under right to live ,livelihood and slavary, forced to work but you do not have will to work with them, distroying your career , abusive methods against used etc.. If police registers complaint do not disclose it to any body incliuding lawyers let police do investigation and trust them. Never give lawyers original evidance papers instead give them copies. But tell truth to police. 

Laws in india can be broken by the judge if he thinks that it is in good interest. If you are becoming poor and employer is becomming rich and he is using indian laws against you god bless such laws. And if you think pepers like relieiving letters and experience letter gona give you lots of money god bless you .. 

jithesh thomas   19 January 2016

I have resigned and please refer to the company policy

jithesh thomas   20 January 2016

Kumar Doab , 

I was working as TL when I resigned.

What was your designation and nature of duties?

Do you have the copy of the contract?     

Did you recive the summons from court?    Yes It was send to my current organization

Did you serve the notice period? No , i asked them to adjust my leaves

Did you send final resignation?  yes , I sent it via email.

Did yuo handover the charge?    NO

Did the company ask to come and handover the charge?  NO

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 42 times
  • kapil pandit (mechanical Manager)     20 January 2016

It is never too late to approach police. Or make forged document and submit to them, you have other documents to support your case. Do not mention any positive remarks about you in it, just mention positive comments made by them when you were working with them. If they have not replied to your request what else you can do ?  May be company have changed their previous employees and nobody knows you or they do not have your records with them. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 January 2016

@ Jithesh Thomas,

You have not replied to all points.

The company has aparently suffered a heartburn since you left with 100 employees of the company.

As per T&C in appointment letter signed by you, it has apparently filed suit.

You have not handed over the charge, and it is violation of T&C as in extarct of the appointment letter signed and posted by you.

The extarct of the appointment letter mentions about Non Compete Clause during term of appointment and Non Disclosure for 2 years from LWD.

The summons at current employmer address are either sent since you might have not provided last/permanent address, or were returned undelivered.

Since the matter is in court you may contest thru an able counsel.

Thingbaijam Lenin   27 January 2016

I would like to thank you everyone who had contributed towards my query, now that I am able to clear the Background Verification Check of my new Organization and will be joining in the 1st week of Feb 2016, after I put every details clearly for my professional career. Without your positive feedbacks and guidelines, I would have lost everything- my determination and my career, which could have let me to big trouble of my life. I am happy to say that you all are great and I am lucky that I had your assistance in my bad time. Once again Thank You so much.   This is a great Platform.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 January 2016

@ Lenin,

I appreciate your coming back to the forum and posting the update and your appreciations and thanks.

Shre what you have learnt with fellow employees,colleagues,countrymen and help others.

Wish you all the very best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register