LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shvam   25 October 2017

Experience letter, relieving letter

I resigned from my post and after a day I got the confirmation from HR that your resignation has been accepted and ''As per the company policies you have to serve 45 days notice period starting from 7th Sept 2017 respectively.'' Again on 6th oct, i asked for confirmation and they mailed me the same. Now after serving notice period, when I started with the exit formalities I was told you need to stay till your project gets completed. I asked them I need the precise date till which my assistance is required which they refuse to give and keep on saying you need to stay till projects get completed. After asking them again, I was told to work for 4 more days and If I fail to finish projects then they will not pay me the salary of the week. I asked them " ok if I fail to complete any of them by Fri then the only salary of this week won't be paid. Right?
Please confirm about experience letter, and relieving letter also." They are not confirming anything now. What should I do now? please suggest. I am not going office now as they would harass me and pressurize me to work without giving me any confirmation of relieving,

Learning

1 Replies

nisha   02 November 2017

Sir,

If a Pvt Ltd. company in todays race, not issuing the staff Apointment letter, company policy copy, Experience letter, Resignation acceptance letter, F&F letter and not paying complete dues is against the labour law. IFf YES. where can i get the adress of Commisioner of labour in Mumbai, any other advise to deal with such employer.

Await valuable reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More