LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hardik   24 September 2018

Experience Certificate and Retention Money

I was working in outsourcing company and I joined that company in May 2017. My friend was director in this company.

At the time of joining they signed appointment letter in which they mentioned that Your 1 salary will be taken as retention money for 2 years after completing 2 years you will get your full money and you will have to serve 60 days notice period. I was not ready to sign on it but my friend who was director in it convinced me and that letter was signed after 3 months.

In May 2018 they fired my friend because he put resignation and they didn't pay him 1 month salary as well.

In June 2018 I gave my formal resignation because they did not do my increment and I went on leaves for my eye operation which was around 15 days. After coming 15 days they did my increment. After 1 month they started mentally harassing me and said you are not doing well. I was tortured till 3 months. finally I gave my resignation on mail on september 2018 and also attached previous resignation letter. they said this is not valid and unethical.

Now I want experience letter and retention money from them. Is it possible to get it? They are saying we will file a case in court that you left the company without giving notice and you have theft our data. Can somebody guide me what am I supposed to do?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register