Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

zeddy   02 March 2016

Experience & relieving letter

I was working with wipro franchise ,my contract was till 31st december 2015
and it is very clearly mention in our contract that " this offer of appointment is valid from 22nd june 2015 to 31st december 2015 and stands automatically withdrawn thereafter unless the date is extended and communicated to you in writing "
they didnt communicated anything with us regarding extension 
notice period was of 1 month(wipro has a portal where we have to apply for resignation means when we resign today we have to select relieving  date after 30 days only they made portal such a way) 
on 4th jan 2016 i joined other organisation jst by showing approved resignation mail snapshot of previous manager 
they are not providing me my experience letter and relieving letter i worked with them for 1 year(23rd jan to 21st june was 1st contract then extended till 31st dec 2015)
i didnt sign any contract with them after 31st dec 
this was my first job ,they didnt provide any kind of induction to me
please let me know should i get my experience & relieving letter?
did i have done any mistake? please let me know?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 March 2016

The experience, relieving letter is to be provided by employer, that has signed the FTC with you.

You may attach the resignation acceptance email, and send under proper acknowledgment final representation, addressed to good officesd of appointign authority,MD etc narrating all previous representations by phone/emails etc and ask to supply the experience, relieving letter,FnF statement, Salary slips of all months,Pf a/c statement, ESIC card,Form16 etc...............and mention that due to withholding these you are unable to submit these to next empliyer and shall be rendered unemployable.

If the good officesd also do  not provide any relief you may approach, employee's/trade union leaders, and an able labor law consultant/service matters lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register