Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhavinkshah   14 October 2015

Expenses payment to minor child harresing parent

Dear Sir,

I am 46 years old and Have two sons. My wife expired two years before. Out of the two sons elder son is not having proper company of friends and he is smoking and drinking and stealing money giving avuses to me and my Father and mother.

I want to know following

My son has completed 15 years

1)If he conducts any crime like theft outside or damaginb property or take narcotics drugs can I be Punished in any manner as a parents.

2)Is it compulsory to provide the specific make of gadgets and other lifestye product to their sons. What is the legal responsiblity of parents towards their childs. Is it essetnial to pay them fixed pcket money monthly basis especially in the case they are harresing their parents.

Regards

Bhavin

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 October 2015

1. you wont be considered responsible for the crime committed by your child unless you participate in the crime

2.a parent needs to look after the childs basic needs.thats it.beyond that its upto the parent to decide whether providing anything would be for the benefit of the child or otherwise and act accordingly

(Guest)

Joota leke maaro mooh pe, theek ho hi jaayega, do it repeatedly, hammer him with old hawai chappals, dandam dashagunam or throw him out of the house and whoever supports his behaviour, give police complaint that he tried to kill you, he be in lockup for one night all become normal, such a useless son.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register