Exparte judgment


Hi All,

Please help me on this problem


In 2001 a civil case case between ourself and relative was closed as an Exparte judgement.


My realtive was not attended the trial when judges called him. so, judgement made as an Exparte


Now, after 12 years he filed the same civil case and also filled a criminal suite against us states that "He was not aware of the civil case which is closed on 2001.".

He was appointed a lawyer for that 2001 civil case. He signed in vakalathama, and he signed in the court summon also. Everything send to his address in registered post.


But he telling that he was not signed in any documents. it's a forgery that some one signed in his place.


He is denying every thing about 2001 case and framing us like criminals.


How to prove that he is lying and it's his own sign ? is it a valid case ? how courts are accepting these cases?


Please help me on this problem and share if any one faced this same problem and the judgment of that case




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x