LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

debasish palchowdhury (development officer)     05 June 2017

Exparte divorce

Divorce case was instituted in jan 2013 wife succeded to get a stay order for 90 days from hc ....reason being unknown Lc by mistake delayed the proceedings till 2016 by saying no further order from hc.... Divorce reopens in 2016 Judge is waiting to verify the details !! wife has never appeared in last 5yrs My lawyers are saying judge is not bold enough to give the decree 498A case is pending.... Am i eligible to get exparte divorce??If yes then when? is there any time frame ? if no then why? regds; Dpc

Learning

3 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     06 June 2017

YOU CAN FILE FOR EXPARTE DIVORCE. bUT SUBSEQUENTLY YOUR WIFE MAY TURN UP WITH CONDONE DELAY PETITION TO FILE HER DEFECE.yOU CONVINCE YOUR WIFE FOR mcd. fIRST TRYFOR MEDIATION AND IF IT FAILS GO FOR MCD. iC SHE DOESN'T CONSENT TO mcd  GOFO RCONTESTED DIVORCE.iF THERE IS NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE MAJOFRITY OF 498 a PETITIONS ARE GETTING DISMISSED. yOU'LL HAVE TO FACE HER MAINTENANCE AND ALIMONY PETITION ALSO. yOU ALSO WILL HAVE TO FACE 406 PROCEEDINGS BY HER FOR RETURN OF  STRIDHAN.yOUR rcr PETITION AND DV ACT FROM HER ETC ALSO YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE.RCR PROCEEDINGS ALSO.iF YOU'VE SOME SOFT CORNER  FOR HER  GIVE  HER A CHANCE FOR RECONCILIATION AND TAKE HER BACK. OR AS I  ADVISED APPLY FOR  DIVORCE.

debasish palchowdhury (development officer)     06 June 2017

6Yrs old daughter and wife r staying at their parental home....tried several times to take her back...but failed Can an exparte divorce take 5 long years?? she took all belonging with her ....her hand written docs of receiving the ornaments is the proof...on that proof i was granted bail in 498a If judge has confusion how long can he delay the justice?? What i have got from marriage She stole belongins of my mother Took daughter to her custody Is taking alimony everymonth And if she deny giving divorce Is it lawful if we tell unless she signs divorce why would we pay alimony?? plz revert.....she is not like other wives....

debasish palchowdhury (development officer)     06 June 2017

6Yrs old daughter and wife r staying at their parental home....tried several times to take her back...but failed Can an exparte divorce take 5 long years?? she took all belonging with her ....her hand written docs of receiving the ornaments is the proof...on that proof i was granted bail in 498a If judge has confusion how long can he delay the justice?? What i have got from marriage She stole belongins of my mother Took daughter to her custody Is taking alimony everymonth And if she deny giving divorce Is it lawful if we tell unless she signs divorce why would we pay alimony?? plz revert.....she is not like other wives....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register