LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh kumar (private company employee)     18 May 2018

Exp certificate extended 1month without salary and pf

im working in xxx company( having only 1yrs 9months experience) , our company project(done in xxxxx programming language) is almost closing due to minimum client-size.... so they asked to relieve employees eariler and have fixed relieving dates (1 or 2 or 3months (notice period is 1month)) for each employees worked in that project...  

they told me to relieve earlier within 1month... then i asked to extend 1month in exp/relieving certificate with salary on 1month Leave (bcoz of job search within the stipulated time n some personal reasons)... then they told ok ok ...  now  they are saying that we have closed ur pf and salary a/c last month itself(my exact relieving date).....  so we cant give salary for extended 1month(i know they will never give my sal in bank check also).....

one important thing u know  :  current employer  told me dont say about our bla bla company minimum client-size and bla bla project closing to new employers   just say  relieved due to learn new things and techologies......   

they r trying to fool me...

now they are asking me -  which date u want  in exp certificate  "exact date of relieving  or  extended 1month without salary"  (new employers background verification il be very tight) 

im totally confused though im still searching for a job now...  

wat can i say??? 

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2018

What exactly is thei relieving dates ?

Has company issued anything in writing on said relieving e.g; termination notice, redundancy, closure etc ?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2018

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; GOvt, private, Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

You may revert to relevant points.

Name of company etc is not required so don’t post names etc .

suresh kumar (private company employee)     19 May 2018

thanks kumar doab for ur reply.....  

on 3rd week of march2018... they asked me to relieve before apr2018.... so i relieved on 30/apr/2018 without any signatures or writings..   upto apr month my pf and salary is credited....   still i didnt went to office to collect my reliveing and experience certificate(though im searching for a job)...   they are ready to give my exp and relieving cert on 30/apr/2018  if possible they can extend 1month upto 30/may/2018 for my necessity(without salay only :(  )  in smooth way..... 

so i want to know,  if i get extended(1month that is 30/may/2018)  exp and relieving certificate without may month salary....    then wat are all the problems need to face with new employers????

if i get placed in any reputed company, can i say that i received last(may) month salary in check leaves so it is not in accounts...

or any other reasons  suggest me?? 

so that i can convence the same with current employer??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register