Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

George   22 November 2016

Execution of degree

Hi there

My execution petition has been disposed after confimation of sale. Now, what are the step by step  procedures  and how long it takes to get the property registered in my name. Do I need to apply for a copy of degree that has been ordered? Why is my Advocate reluctant to apply for it? Can you please answer as I am worried what happens next as it was disposed on 28th September 2016 by Thrissur district court.

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     22 November 2016

Within 2 months itwill come for sale and the property will be yours. 

If you appreciate this answer please convey my forum thanks  by cliking thanks.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 November 2016

Originally posted by : George

Hi there

My execution petition has been disposed after confimation of sale. Now, what are the step by step  procedures  and how long it takes to get the property registered in my name. Do I need to apply for a copy of degree that has been ordered? Why is my Advocate reluctant to apply for it? Can you please answer as I am worried what happens next as it was disposed on 28th September 2016 by Thrissur district court.

@ Goerge;

Contact Sub-Registrar with all documents requiring registeration qua transfer of title in your name and advising you for the time likely to be consumed for completing documentation/ other formalities.

Of course, Court decree is the basis for approaching the SR.

You have annoyed your advocate, hence s/he is relectant to proceed.  Engage another advocate for proper proceeding.

For teaching step by step procedure and spoon feeding can be done by a local tutor.

Hi here;

Learn some ettiquate to address the experts rendering social service,  FREE of cost to needy litigants. Bad manners . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register