LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smiley (not working)     13 October 2011

Ex parte divorce

How long will the process for ex parte divorce take in india?

Learning

5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     13 October 2011

There is no fixed time frame but such judgment can be delievered within a period of 3 months from the date of order of ex-parte.

smiley (not working)     13 October 2011

Sir, can u please explain it clearly to me.one of my friend said that it will take minimum of 1 year for ex parte in india.my husband is in US and he is not willing to india for mutual divorce.In that case if i apply for  divorce in next month, when will i be able to get the ex parte decree?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     14 October 2011

How you thinkthat he won't contest?

He can also challange ex-parte decision later.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     02 November 2016

if yo uknow that next date, order for ex-parte prceesing is going to bepassed, please leep raedy affiadit f evidence of Petitionera nd the witnesses ready [at laest one witness for male] and list of documents, evidence closure purisis and written notes of arguments

and if if the Judge is inclined toa ccept eveything on record mimddtly afyer passing ex-parte order, you can submit it immddlty

o taht the amtter acn be keptfor Judgement

This is how you can proceed fast.

but one thing keep it in mind atht do not inform any one about happening in your matter spo taht opp party des not come for setting itasideor even after judgement caliming how shewas in problem, she might come on wheel cahir caliming shewas in hospitAal

so manyexcuses

so wait after passing judhement

next will be advised though myfacebook a/c

Anamika Vichare

you must staisfyme about yr identity else you  opp will take advuce fromm me about your games...

your Profile Photo

be specific in yr query

replies shall be given late night

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     02 November 2016

if yo uknow that next date, order for ex-parte prceesing is going to bepassed, please leep raedy affiadit f evidence of Petitionera nd the witnesses ready [at laest one witness for male] and list of documents, evidence closure purisis and written notes of arguments

and if if the Judge is inclined toa ccept eveything on record mimddtly afyer passing ex-parte order, you can submit it immddlty

o taht the amtter acn be keptfor Judgement

This is how you can proceed fast.

but one thing keep it in mind atht do not inform any one about happening in your matter spo taht opp party des not come for setting itasideor even after judgement caliming how shewas in problem, she might come on wheel cahir caliming shewas in hospitAal

so manyexcuses

so wait after passing judhement

next will be advised though myfacebook a/c

Anamika Vichare

you must staisfyme about yr identity else you  opp will take advuce fromm me about your games...

your Profile Photo

be specific in yr query

replies shall be given late night

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register