LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj   24 July 2015

Ex girl frd trying to break my marriage life


I met one girl name Archana Panwar through Facebook and we started a good friendship.She used to live in Hostel and with her other friends we used to go to outings on weekdays.After some meetings we got close with each other.I always tried to be in limit beacuse I know that we can't do marriage beacuse of intercaste same thing she also knows very well. I also tried my best to convience my family but my family did't allow.I ask her elder sister she also denied straightly.

Than I told her better we should not meet so much and we will be good life time friends and She was agreed.

After some time we both did't talk each other for almost 4-5 month and in between i do marriage with girl from my family choice.And now that girl trying her best to break our marriage by sending my wife old whattsapp screen shot messages,old pics.

I want a legal advice please help.




 5 Replies


Query appears to be Preeto aunty stuff.  Better visit santabanta forums and put your query there.  I dont see any legal remedy for your case, as I dont see any case.


Marriage is the strongest bond.  How you maintain that bond is totally in your hands, you shuld have told your wife about your online relationships.


Convince your wife that you have nothing to do with that girl at all.  There ends the matter.

pankaj   24 July 2015

Actually we just married 2 mnths before and my wife left my home and went to her parents home by saying that i cheated her and that my ex gf daily sending my wife my old voice recordings,my earlier pics that can be enough to break marriage life.I have tired of convincing my wife that i have no relation with her now.. and my ex gf daily sending frm unknw no. Some stuff ..i m tired plz help.. she not blackmailing me but tring her best to break .Main thing i dont knw any body's phn no. And address of ex gf

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     24 July 2015



You better talk to your wife and tell her to trust you, because othewise two lifes will be ruined for no good reason haan ... Sit and talk to her ... Win her confidence ..


Legally you can send a legal notice to your ex-gf for not seding your wifes all the stuff and you can seen injuction against her for not doing it.


Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate


Nitin (marketting manager)     24 July 2015

Legally there is nothing that she can do to you, just relax and have a good married life, as you are recently married ,go out with our wife and be happy, there is nothing that she[Ex-GF] can do to you...Relax...and have fun....Enjoy your life



kumarkumar (business)     25 July 2015

file a police complaint against ex girl friend.then they would warn her.she will not interfere again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query