LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GAUTHAM U G (self employed)     18 February 2014

Ex employer not processing pf withdrawal forms

My previous employer is not processing my PF claim forms. I have been repeatedly told by the ex-employer that my PF withdrawal forms have been submitted to the PF office. But on checking with the PF office through mail I was informed that my forms have not been submitted.

Later I asked the ex-employer to provide me with the acknowledgement slips for the PF submission. But since one month the company is giving me vague reasons that they have not yet received the acknowledgement slip. What should be my next course of action. 

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 February 2014

Your company officials are unwilling to reply to you in writing, since they are at fault and employer : MD etc shall also transfer the onus on HR.

Record all calls and let the designated HR person state that PF forms have been submitted to concerned PF office and acknowledgment has not been issued.

Thus the HR person is blaming and leveling allegations of PF personnel.

The recording would be an admission that your PF forms are duly received by company.

If you have POD of PF forms, it should also suffice.

Once you have proof then you can lodge a complaint thru RPFC in nearest office and request to depute the PF Inspector to company and penalize the designated HR personnel and company.

It shall be a fitting lesson to them.

YOU may also demand refund of cost of expenses on follow up with company by calls, emails etc and submit the bills thru redg. Post.

You may also think upon to Transfer the PF than to withdraw. IT shall be more beneficial.

1 Like

GAUTHAM U G (self employed)     20 February 2014

Thanks for reply. Will approach the local PF office and try.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 February 2014

are you sure your PF amount has been deposited.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 February 2014

Mr. Sudhir Kumar has raised imp. point. You may confirm it.

GAUTHAM U G (self employed)     28 February 2014

Hi,

Yes. The amount has been depositied. I have checked the balance with  the PF office.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 April 2014

are you now employed in any other company?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register