Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan kage (na)     02 June 2012

Evidence of income

Hi everybody

I am for sure my spouse is working but dont know where. I know the details including PAN CARD and Bank Account.

A

Any method by which I can get the income of my spouse ?????  Or even company name where spouse working??

Learning

4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     02 June 2012

File an RTI in the income tax department seeking your husband's returns - they'd have to give, besides there are judgments that say in maintenance proceedings a certain amount of guesswork is not entirely impermissible if your husband fails to come out clean with his income and everything court can even presume a figure. 

Feel free to email !

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 June 2012

@ Author,

1. Is your spouse living in a rented place and or the place where she is living rented by parents?
2. Is your spouse living in same city as you?
3. More important is your spouse male or female based on which this query before us !
4. Are you femiliar with RTI and or have basic idea on how RTI works and do you mind reading abotu RTI by googling it in internet first?

Based on above que. answer I can tell you a much better to find out about your spouse.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     02 June 2012

Originally posted by :Adv. Bharat Chugh
"
File an RTI in the income tax department seeking your husband's returns - they'd have to give, besides there are judgments that say in maintenance proceedings a certain amount of guesswork is not entirely impermissible if your husband fails to come out clean with his income and everything court can even presume a figure. 

Feel free to email !

"

Dear Bharat Sir

I think query is for girl..

one more thing

without TEP, If RTI filled to the particular district Income tax office. Is they bound to provide the information.I have doubt.

First file TEP with certified WS/ affidavit where they claimed if it is.

Then follow up with RTI. Actually in my case I did it.

merely RTI can do it?

correct me if I am wrong.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     02 June 2012

Tajoob Sir

correct me if I am wrong.

I have filled TEP. But as its time consuming. Should I try with RTI also for getting fast result or wait and watch?

@ Rohan

File for CrPC 91, if you know where is she working.for that you have to gather the information .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register