Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAIKOT CHAKRABORTY (Manager - Sales & Marketing)     08 August 2011

Evidence

Dear Sir,

I am married for ten years, from last year, on every single and small issues she along with my mother in law threatened to give me divorce and put me and my mother (she's an widow and working under central govt.) behind the bars if we did not fullfill her demands like money, jewelleries etc.She's also engaged with some unsocial activities like smoking, drinking, late night party and also extra-marital activities with more than 3-4 persons.We have a son who is just 4 years old and she's never bothered about him also !!

On 28th of June'2011 in absence of us,she left our house with all the furnitures, jewelleries and also all my original testimonials and documents and along with my son.

When I tried to contact her she said that she wants Rs.10 Lacs if i want my son back. On last month she had send a divorce notice from the court and alleged that me and my mother used to tortured her both by physically and mentally, and moreover I am a drug addict, having relationships with some other womans etc.etc.Now, she wants to settle the matter demanding Rs.8 lacs or else she will do Section 498 A against me and mother.

She has changed her surname, and declared herself unmarried . I had came to know all this facts from her emails and some social networking sites what she use. Both of me and mother is passing through a mental trauma and it will be very helpfull if anyone could advise/guide me through certain queries as follows :

1. Why it has been taken for granted that a whatever may be the facts a husband is the 'criminal' by our laws and he is having less sentiments towards his child ?

2. Why i will not get the custody of my son when the mentality of my wife is not at all motherly ?

3. I have got all the conversation from a social network as well various emails ( can produce soft as well as hard copy) where it is very clear that she is engaged with various persons (even physically) and also proposed two persons for getting married with them ? And can I produce all this proofs in front of the court ?

4. Can i request the court to do a thorough investigation at my locality/neighbours about the charecter of me and my mother ? And also to go for a entire medical tests in order to defend the allegation that I am not an drug addict ?

5. I am getting constant life threatening phone calls that I have to pay the required amount for my son and go for the mutual divorce.

I am sure that many of you who has spend his valuable time for reading this email are also a father and can understand the pain for not even heard the voice of my son.

So, requesting all of you to please give me some guidence/suggestion so that I could get the justice.

With regards,

A helpless father,

Saikat Chakraborty

My email Id : saikot.chakraborty@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     10 August 2011

I dont know if u r married to a criminal or else whatever u say is blatant false.

1. prove u had not taken dowery?
  2. prove u have independant witnesses other then ur blood relatives and close friends to support what u say.
  3. Show / host on u tube, give it to polce etc recordings of threat calls and other allegations claimed by u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register