Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sadath Ali Khan (Engineer)     07 November 2013

Evicting tenant on non rent payment basis

Dear Sir,

I want to evict my tenant since he is not paying my rent for residential house in Bangalore. 

How should i go about it and get position legally his agreement is till 30-04-2014. 

please help me.......:( 

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     07 November 2013

You have not mentioned your place/state. Every state has its own rent laws. So it would differ from state to state.  Give a legal notice to your tenant for payment of arrears of the rent due from him. If he does not comply then, proceed further as per your state's rent act. Consult a local lawyer.

Thanks Archana Mam, It is from Bangalore Karnataka. 

After seeing so many post on eviction issues i am getting heart attack........... and disappointment.

How could our law be so weak and time consuming, landlord should have full control to evict the tenant within 30 days of notice period.

This is totally injustice, cheating, unethical harassment to the Landlord. It is so difficult to build a house after taking heavy loans and EMI's.

If tenants can't pay and cheat the landlord and over that law and legal activities takes it's sweet time to react where will landlord go?

Justice delayed is justice denied..... :( :( :(

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     07 November 2013

There is no point in getting so upset. Keep cool and talk to your tenant. Consult a local lawyer and give your tenant a legal notice. Things may get resolved there only. If you proceed legally, then law will take its own course.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register