Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Envelop empty or not

Page no : 2

(Guest)

R.Ramachander ji,what if i receive a genuine legal  from u and yet send u a mailer back claiming that ur mail was faulty.I am suggesting the solution here below,please go through.

(Guest)

Here are two solutions to this issue.

First----All the legal mails,not only legal mails but other official mails too,should have the option of being sent as we can send RTI applications through post offices.We can get receiving from post office duly stamped, on  each and paper sent like this.

Now ,when post office forwards our RTI letters to the concerned Authority ,it sends a confirmation to us also.Here post office is completely responsible for handing over the dispatch to whom it is meant for receiving.

Second---The Courts should abolish the system of sending and receiving notices or other legal mails directly,all the legal mails be submitted with courts,courts should give receiving to the sender on each and every page of such mails,The Courts should send these mails to the persons, who are supposed to receive them and take proper signs and thumb impressions from the receiver of that mail.For this whole exercise,courts may have to appoint new staff,but salaries can be paid to this new staff,if courts start taking some nominal fee for this service.This whole exercise may seem somewhat unpractical to many of my friends now,but initially everything seems not practical.

Meanwhile we can go to the post offices,shoot the whole exercise of putting each and every paper of legal mail in an envelope,sealing it,writing addresses of sender and receiver,handing over it to the post office staff,getting a receiving and coming out of the post office,that is it.High resolution of cameras are best for all this,but if post office may object,then use spy cameras.

Please contribute.

Adesh Kumar Sharma (Senior Associate Lawyer)     07 September 2010

wel my dear friend Some document can be a legal document but not public one. Some legal correspondence is highly confidential can not be open left like RTI application. Anyone can be prejudiced if other party knows about the existence of such documents before the time. You are not in the legal profession and giving a layman opinion, however your efforts is worth to be appreciated.

Secondly the courts are meant to decide the dispute not to keep vigil on the correspondence between the parties. If someone has to send a notice and as you suggested first the party has to go to court and obtain the permission of the Court.............You are trying to implement a system which is not logical and possible in practical. Well in the end it is appreciated that you give a thought to this issue.

Thanks

(Guest)

Aadesh,highly disagree with U,when we file petition,reply,rejoinder or any other documents in court,they too are visible to the court staff, what is a big deal if notices too are sent through them.

Who are U to decide what is the duty of court and what not,courts are to provide justice,if for the sake of justice, they start dispatching notices ,what is wrong in it.

U say that I have said---If someone has to send a notice and as you suggested first the party has to go to court and obtain the permission of the Court.............

Look again ,I have nowhere said that.

I have said the docs just be submitted with courts,courts should give receiving on each and every document,take a fee and forward the docs to the addressee,that is it----no question of obtaining any permission of the courts.

And now about laymen and myself not being a lawyer----It is a disillusion that only the lawyers know the law.Here every day lawyers seek opinions of other people,if they know each and every law ,why they ask from others.And if U would dig more,many a times people, who are not lawyers are  helping others on legal issues ,not less than the lawyers.And U talk about law as if it is something beyond logic,my dear, it is below logic,it is retarded than logic,if not ,it would have not been a failure in our country.

And RTI's  too are legal documents,if they can be sent open,why not other documents.

Adesh Kumar Sharma (Senior Associate Lawyer)     08 September 2010

well its gud, u can try to change the well established system for decades.........

(Guest)

Aaadesh Ji,decades or centuries,an old system ,if needs to be rectified,can be rectified.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register